Monday, August 8, 2016

Showing up... Standing in the questions...

So... I'm blogging. I don't know what's going to come out here, but here I am. Showing up. There's so much going on in the world right now that my blog topic ideas have been all over the place... and I just haven't been able to sit myself down and commit to one of them. So I will just start writing with all of them in mind and hope that some thru-line emerges. Bear with me... ;-)

So, hey... how are you? Have you been feeling at all like I have?... trying to focus on the simple, sacred, joyous day to day life experience best you can and still be tuned in to what's going on in the world?... trying to figure out what's yours to do with it all? Pretty intense stuff these past few weeks. I maintain that in spite of everything (especially what the media feeds us), there is more good than not. But I also know we've got to look at things. Not only look, but dig deep. I'm not even sure where to begin here.... READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment