Tuesday, June 20, 2017

"What you seek is seeking you"... magical, mystical, mission-driven co-creation!

So... if you haven't gathered from my recent blogs and posts (!), I'm pretty enamored with the very inspired and organic way certain artistic pursuits have been evolving over these past several months. And when I say pursuits... it really feels like these "artistic ventures" have been pursuing me rather than me pursuing them. ​Maybe it's like that Rumi quote: "what you seek is seeking you". Whatever the case, it all makes me feel like I'm in the right place... at the right time... doing what I'm meant to be doing. Not "little me", but "bigger me", dancing and co-creating with divinity.

Well, OK... it's also just so much damn fun!!! There is that. :-) I mean, yeah, it's a lot of work, and takes considerable time and energy... but when things line up like magic and I'm in the midst of the creating, time stands still and there is no place I'd rather be. God, I love that feeling.  I know you know what I mean... we all have times like that. And when life isn't  feeling so magical (we all have those times, too), I appreciate the divine moments even more. And I look to those times to remind me and help me stay the course. And to stay focused on the WHY. If I can lift and open hearts with my music and presence... if I can help bring about even a slight shift in awareness that alters just one small step in someone's journey (rippling out to all of humanity)... then I am fulfilling that mission. And immersed in the joy of that. :-)
 
So, in addition to the new CD in the works... the collection of live recordings that transpired through "divine intervention"... there is a new music video that's just about ready for release. I've wanted to shoot a video since the release of "Walk Your Life"... and thought it would be a song from that album... but I just kept getting the hit, in light of the times we're in, to bring "Watch Love Rise" to life in this very visually experiential way... READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment